Top Invisalign® Provider in Aventura or Miami Beach, FL
Invisalign® is an orthodontic option for straightening teeth using clear trays. Many teen and adult patients choose this route for greater comfort and a less noticeable look than braces.
If you’re considering whether Invisalign might be a good option for you, stop by Gohill Orthodontics for a consultation. Dr. Gohill can assess your suitability for treatment and explain the process in more detail.
Our Customized Invisalign Treatment Plans in Miami Beach
This orthodontic treatment process begins with an Invisalign consultation with a qualified orthodontist. During your consultation with Gohill Orthodontics, you may receive X-rays, a digital iTero® Element™ scan and a visual assessment of your mouth.
After the assessment, Dr. Gohill can discuss orthodontic options with you. If your mouth only requires moderate adjustments, you may be a good candidate for Invisalign treatment.
When you choose Invisalign, you will receive clear trays that apply pressure on your teeth to move them into alignment. You will get a new set of trays every one to two weeks to continue the adjustment process.
Invisalign treatment usually lasts between 10 months and two years, depending on the level of adjustment needed. After treatment, you will receive a retainer to hold your teeth in place. For the first few months, you will wear this retainer all the time, and then you will transition to wearing it only at night.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Patients love Invisalign because it offers several benefits over traditional braces. Some of these advantages include:
- Appearance: These aligners are less visible than braces because they are clear and fit more closely to your teeth.
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners provide a seamless fit, and the smooth plastic won’t cause irritation.
- Diet: Since you will remove these devices to eat, you can enjoy all the crunchy, sticky foods you want.
- Treatment span: The average treatment period is 12 months, which is less than traditional braces.
- Maintenance and oral hygiene: You won’t have to brush and floss around your Invisalign aligners, and cleaning only requires clear antibacterial soap and a soft-bristled toothbrush.
Why Choose Gohill Orthodontics?
If you’re looking for Invisalign in Aventura, Gohill Orthodontics is your best choice. Here are a few reasons to choose us:
- Invisalign Diamond Provider: This certification demonstrates that we have the best training and treated hundreds of patients with Invisalign.
- Range of patients: We treat patients of all ages, from teens to adults, with Invisalign, so if you would like this treatment option, you can get it from us.
- Personalized treatment: We will customize your treatment to ensure the alignment process goes smoothly.
Enjoy Quality Invisalign Treatment From Gohill Orthodontics
An Invisalign orthodontist can give you the smile you’ve always wanted and improve your bite. If you want a low-profile way to adjust your teeth, clear aligners from Gohill Orthodontics are your best option. We provide high-quality care to ensure you receive the desired result and have a smile that will last for a lifetime.
Contact us to schedule a consultation. Dr. Gohill is available to assess your mouth and discuss Invisalign as a treatment option for you.
Find Our Locations
975 Arthur Godfrey Rd, Ste 201
Miami Beach, FL 33140
19495 Biscayne Blvd #203
Miami, FL 33180